The Arden Forest C of E MAT is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all our staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
Every member of staff within the MAT understands that they have a collective responsibility for the safeguarding of our pupils and that our schools should enable our pupils to feel safe, respected and listened too. Our staff encourage pupils to talk openly and to know that their concerns will be heard.
In order to facilitate the safeguarding of it's pupils we ensure that all staff, governors, volunteers and visitors understand our commitment to safeguarding through;
- A thorough and careful adherence to safer recruitment processes.
- A clear safeguarding induction process for new staff, volunteers and governors.
- Clearly named Safeguarding Governors at each school.
- Termly safeguarding CPD at every school.
- Yearly safeguarding training for volunteers and Governors.
- Termly safeguarding audits by Safeguarding Governors.
- Termly DSL meetings across the MAT to share good practice.
- All after school clubs and holiday club providers have their safeguarding credentials checked in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education.
To view our MAT Child Protection Policy, please click here.
Our MAT Designated Safeguarding Lead is;
Adam Walsh, CEO
Our MAT Safeguarding Director is